Our process begins with a thorough in-home consultation to help you determine which window best fits your wants and needs. A Renewal by Andersen design consultant comes directly to you with a range of swatches, samples, and reference photos to help you design the perfect window for your home and your style.
Your installation team can then take it from there with a custom-manufactured product built to last. After they install, seal, and insulate your new window, our installers ensure your windows work as they should before leaving your home even cleaner than they found it!
Experience the Renewal by Andersen difference for yourself when you get started with an in-home consultation today.
All Renewal by Andersen window installations are planned and performed by our exclusive certified master installers. These window experts are backed by over 100 years of home improvement experience to bring you durable, beautiful, and lasting replacement windows every time.
We guarantee that all installations are carried out by window experts because we believe in quality, lasting craftmanship. Learn more about our professionals’ commitment to quality when you call to schedule your in-home consultation today.
Design consultants note your preferences and help you create a plan.
Project Technicians measure your space, answer any questions, and order your custom window.
Installers use their experience and skill to securely install your new windows–and throw away the old ones!
4. Customer Care
Customer service professionals to offer assistance along with a robust limited warranty.
- Fibrex® material is a revolutionary composite of 40% reclaimed wood fiber by weight and fiberglass polymers—which allows it to hold glass with twice the strength on vinyl.
- This material is completely saturated with color during its extrusion process, so you can experience years of vibrant color without flaking or peeling.
- Plus, it’s available in a wide range of colors including darker shades not usually available in home windows for a more rustic look.
- Fibrex® strength holds larger panes of glass with less material, so you can view more of your Flagstaff scenery through a larger glass area.
- All stationary and functional styles are made to withstand years of regular use and wear in any climate.
If you are unsure of where to start with your home improvement project, browse through our window replacement and patio door gallery to get some fresh ideas on how Renewal by Andersen can beautify your home and make it more comfortable for your and your family all year round.
We would love to help you with your next home improvement project! Our goal is to simplify the entire window replacement process from start to finish. Start improving the look and feel of your home when you contact Renewal by Andersen Flagstaff to schedule your in-home consultation. Don’t hesitate to give us a call today and ask about our special offers!